the wonderful world of veena.

09 April 2014

40 days of giving back, day thirty-one: be crafty.

Well if this wasn't just the absolute kick in the butt that I needed.

Today's task was to do something crafty for someone else. I need to make a banner for Britney and Brandon's engagement party this weekend, and I've kind of been putting it off. Coincidence much? I think not.

So I am off to Target this afternoon to buy the cardstock and twine / ribbon I need for the banner, and this afternoon will be spent working on that in between various things for work.

Fingers crossed my first grown-up craft venture turns out well. I'll post a picture in my weekly roundup post early next week so you can see how it turns out.
xx

Previous Tasks:
Day One - Start a Journal
Day Two - Create a Generosity Jar
Day Three - Tool Up
Day Four - Connect
Day Five - An Attitude of Gratitude
Day Six - Reach
Day Seven - Redial
Day Eight - o.t.t.
Day Nine - Listen, carefully
Day Ten - Talent Show
Day Eleven - one green thing
Day Twelve - #nofilter
Day Thirteen - Go Local
Day Fourteen - Shhhhh
Day Fifteen - Stand Up, Stand Out
Day Sixteen - bake it, make it, take it
Day Seventeen - Ps and Qs
Day Eighteen - #charitytuesday
Day Nineteen - don't hold back the wonderful
Day Twenty - Always Talk to Strangers
Day Twenty-One - Pray
Day Twenty-Two - Unplug
Day Twenty-Three - Milk, No Sugar
Day Twenty-Four - grinning = winning
Day Twenty-Five - Treasure Hunt
Day Twenty-Six - domino
Day Twenty-Seven - blooming marvellous
Day Twenty-Eight - Go Guerrilla
Day Twenty-Nine - Well-Versed
Day Thirty - Meet a Need

No comments:

Post a Comment