the wonderful world of veena.

21 March 2014

40 days of giving back, day fourteen: shhhhh.

Thursday's task was to do something anonymously for someone else, but I kind of missed the boat on it because I was traveling. So this is my vow to try my best to do something while I'm here, or else to do something for someone once I am back in Memphis.

I have an idea or two for something I could do for someone while I'm in New York, but I'm going to hold on to it and see how the next few days play out. If for some reason that plan falls through, I have something else in mind for something I can do once I get back to Memphis and can make it happen. Or, if all works out, I could do both. Just imagine.

I know it seems as though I've been giving some of these a pass lately, but I really have not. I'm writing them down, and they're still saved in my emails, and I have every intention of following through on the ones I've not yet been able to accomplish. Things got kind of crazy with all the traveling, but I know that's no excuse, so I plan on holding myself fully accountable for all of these.

So thank you to those of you who have been following along, and I promise I will get to all of these challenges; it just might take me longer than the 40 allotted days. But something is always better than nothing.
xx

Previous Tasks:
Day One - Start a Journal
Day Two - Create a Generosity Jar
Day Three - Tool Up
Day Four - Connect
Day Five - An Attitude of Gratitude
Day Six - Reach
Day Seven - Redial
Day Eight - o.t.t.
Day Nine - Listen, carefully
Day Ten - Talent Show
Day Eleven - one green thing
Day Twelve - #nofilter
Day Thirteen - Go Local

No comments:

Post a Comment