the wonderful world of veena.

13 March 2014

40 days of giving back, day eight: o.t.t.

Today's post is going to be short and possibly very cryptic, but such is the life I lead. Or something.

For today I was supposed to do something over the top. o.t.t. Either something super generous for someone, or just generally something I had to go out of my way to do for someone else. There were many things I could have done, but there was one thing that came to mind, something I've been wanting to do for a while but have kept procrastinating. Something that will take a little bit of a time investment on my part but will - I hope - make someone's day significantly brighter and better.

Unfortunately, I once again did not have time to do it today, and I was missing a few key things I needed to accomplish my mission, so it will have to wait until Monday when I get back from DC. I have already mapped out in my head how I will get it done, but until then, I cannot divulge it on here, because I know the person it is meant for checks this blog from time to time.

Once I do it, I will post and update, but bear with me for the time being and know that I'm still on track with this little experiment of mine. I'm going to be out of town the next few days, but I'm hopeful I can still pull through with the tasks, and I'll post those updates once I am back in town.

Until then, happy weekend! Go do something nice for someone - or even a group of someones - in the meantime.
xx

Previous Tasks:
Day One - Start a Journal
Day Two - Create a Generosity Jar
Day Three - Tool Up
Day Four - Connect
Day Five - An Attitude of Gratitude
Day Six - Reach
Day Seven - Redial

No comments:

Post a Comment