the wonderful world of veena.

04 September 2011

woo freaking pig.

College football is back!

Other than 2 games I managed to catch during my brief visit last year, I haven't gotten to watch college football properly since the fall of 2006.

That's right, I said 2006.

So I am over the moon to be back in the States for college football this year.

Tonight was Arkansas' first game, and Haygood and I decided to go to the Fox and Hound in Memphis to watch the game.  When we got there, it looked as though they weren't going to show the game, which was very upsetting, so it was super exciting when we glanced up and saw it was on.

Granted, we were playing Missouri State, but I didn't care; I was just happy to be watching the game.  And 4 quarters and 51 points later, we emerged victorious.  It was awesome.

I can't wait to spend every Saturday doing just this for the rest of the semester.
Woo pig.
xx

p.s.  Even Rick Reilly thinks the Razorbacks are awesome.  Here we go, Hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment