the wonderful world of veena.

02 September 2011

do you think I can do it?

I get restless sometimes and like to issue myself challenges.  If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may remember - back in April, I think - when I decided to take more pictures of my daily life in Bangalore.  While I didn't take a picture every day, I still think I did pretty well taking pictures of things I normally would not have.  I got some pretty great pictures, too.

And now I'm ready for my next challenge.  I want to see if I can post something on here every day for the month of September.  It may be something insightful [wait, who am I kidding?], it may be a book review, it may be grumblings about grad school, it may be links for my posts about speakers at school, it may be an essay on how awesome the Arkansas football team is, it may be only pictures, it may be all about our awesome kickball team, or it may just be something stupid because I need to post something that day.  Whatever the content, there should be something every day, including weekends.

I know of a few days when I am going to be out of town, so for those I might have to write something the day before and set it to post at a certain time, but for the most part I hope to avoid that.

So.  Do you think I can do it?  I do.
Here we go, kids: 30 posts in 30 days.
Woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment