the wonderful world of veena.

28 September 2011

so this is the life of a grad student.

And here begins the crux of grad school.  The papers.  The presentations.  The midterms.  The meetings.  The projects and evaluations.  All due at. the. same. time.

Here is a peek into my upcoming week:
[and yes, I know that rhymed :)]

Thursday.  APA Style & Plagiarism Workshop from 9-11am.  Practicum meeting with Ashley from 12-12.30pm.  Work from 2.40-6.20pm.  Heifer 100-Mile Meal from 5.30-8.30pm.  and yes, those times overlap.  awesome.

Friday.  Law & Ethics class from 9-11am for which I have about another 35 pages to read.  Clinton Pedestrian Bridge and Wetlands dedication at 11.30am.  Photo-op with Secretary Clinton at 1.30pm.  Secretary Clinton lecture from 2-3pm.  Communications paper due by midnight.

Saturday.  Food Truck Festival downtown.  Arkansas / Texas A&M game at 11am.  Mother and Brother coming to town for the celebration of Clinton's announcement to run for President from 4-6pm.  Clinton Staff Reunion from 6-?pm.

Sunday.  Kickball at some point.  Complete my CITI training and finish up my Leadership presentation.

Monday.  Leadership presentation at 9am.  Class until 12pm.  Panel discussion from 12-1pm.  Communication from 1.30-4.30pm for which I have to read about 100 pages plus a case study.

Tuesday.  Practicum all day.  Need to finish our Work Log and our Press Release and begin work on our Project Description.  David Margolick event and book signing from 6-7pm.

Wednesday.  Decision Analysis midterm.  Student Government meeting from 12-1pm.  Work from 2.40-6pm.  Erin Ganju of Room to Read lecture from 6-7pm.

As you can see, things are going to be a bit full.  And tomorrow, Saturday, Monday and Wednesday include 6.30am workouts.

Remind me again why I'm still up?  Oh yeah, finishing up my survey to send to my classmates.
Woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment