the wonderful world of veena.

29 September 2011

i honestly don't have anything to say.

Well, that's not entirely true.  I have many things to say.  But most of the things I have to say relate to things I've already written at length about this week, like my IPSP, all of our upcoming assignments, and getting to meet Secretary Clinton tomorrow.

I do have a lot of other things to write about / discuss / post on here, but I just haven't had the time to collect my thoughts.  I left home at 8 this morning and got back at about 9.15 this evening.  And while I know that there are going to be many days like that in the months ahead, I also know that, for the most part, our schedule conflicts and shifting around and whatnot should be done.  Because of Labor Day, our schedules were messed up for the entire month, but I think after this weekend we should be back on track.

And I need to be back on track.  I might be a bit all over the place, but I am a stickler for my schedule, and when it gets disrupted, I get upset.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed that there shouldn't be too many more switcheroos.

So for tonight, I will simply wish all of you a happy Friday and a glorious weekend ahead.  I for one hope it cools down.  A lot.  90 degrees at the end of September does not sit well with me.

Woo pig.
xx

[also.  tomorrow marks the conclusion of my 30-in-30 challenge.  raise your hands if you didn't actually think I would do it.  it's ok.  I won't be offended]

No comments:

Post a Comment