the wonderful world of veena.

21 September 2011

hazy crazy days.

So far, we have had 4 events in 3 days at school with another one coming tomorrow night.  My classmate Maggie and I have been writing the blog posts for each of the events, which you can read over on the Clinton School blog.

Tonight Joe Klein of Time Magazine spoke at school, and following the event, I was one of the lucky students who got to go for dinner with him and Lindsey, the photojournalist covering him on his current road trip.  They are both amazing and inspiring individuals, and it was truly humbling to sit at the table with them.  I had to fight the urge to pinch myself through the entire meal.

And by the by, it was a fantastic meal.
Woo pig.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the shout out. Sorry I just discovered this and I am creeping on your entire blog...

    ReplyDelete