1. I keep talking about how crazy this week has been, and I am pretty certain it is only going to get crazier as each week progresses. I fear my nights of managing 7-8 hours of sleep are about to be over.
2. New TV shows started this week, and all I have been able to catch was the last 10 minutes of Parks & Recreation tonight. It's going to be just like when I was in India, only my streaming will be faster.
3. Mansoor Ali Khan passed away today. The world lost not only a legendary cricketer, but a great man.
4. I get to see super fun friends Lindso, Steve, Catherine, and Drew this weekend!
5. Next week I want to start discussing my 5K / 10K training on here in a bit more detail. I know you guys can't wait.
6. We had an IPSP workshop today, and I am starting to trim down my list of places to go next summer. More to come on that in the next few days / weeks.
7. Only a week to go to complete my goal of posting every day this month! I almost can't believe that I'm going to do it.
8. I know I need to post some pictures on here, but in order for that to happen, I need to actually take pictures. Maybe I'll take some this weekend at the World Cheese Dip Festival. Yes, that's a real thing.
9. I can't believe tomorrow is finally Friday. There were honestly a few moments where I wasn't sure it was coming.
10. Tomorrow we celebrate my 100th post! I wish I could say I had something special planned, but I don't. You're just going to have to wait and see what I come up with.
And, as always,