the wonderful world of veena.

22 September 2011

random rambles.


1. I keep talking about how crazy this week has been, and I am pretty certain it is only going to get crazier as each week progresses.  I fear my nights of managing 7-8 hours of sleep are about to be over.

2. New TV shows started this week, and all I have been able to catch was the last 10 minutes of Parks & Recreation tonight.  It's going to be just like when I was in India, only my streaming will be faster.

3. Mansoor Ali Khan passed away today.  The world lost not only a legendary cricketer, but a great man.

4. I get to see super fun friends Lindso, Steve, Catherine, and Drew this weekend!

5. Next week I want to start discussing my 5K / 10K training on here in a bit more detail.  I know you guys can't wait.

6. We had an IPSP workshop today, and I am starting to trim down my list of places to go next summer. More to come on that in the next few days / weeks.

7. Only a week to go to complete my goal of posting every day this month!  I almost can't believe that I'm going to do it.

8. I know I need to post some pictures on here, but in order for that to happen, I need to actually take pictures.  Maybe I'll take some this weekend at the World Cheese Dip Festival.  Yes, that's a real thing.

9. I can't believe tomorrow is finally Friday.  There were honestly a few moments where I wasn't sure it was coming.

10. Tomorrow we celebrate my 100th post!  I wish I could say I had something special planned, but I don't.  You're just going to have to wait and see what I come up with.

And, as always,
Woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment