the wonderful world of veena.

02 April 2012

usa bucket list.

Now that we are down to my last full month in Little Rock and my last two months in the States [leaving exactly 2 months from today! woo!], I am working on a bucket list of things to do in Little Rock / Arkansas / Memphis / the US. Below is what I have come up with thus far, but it will continue growing even as I check things off; the first group is things for Little Rock, and the bottom group is general other things to do before I leave. If anyone has further suggestions, I would love to hear them.

  • Climb Pinnacle Mountain
  • Picture of the Day / more pictures in general
  • Cardinals Exhibit at the Library
  • Arkansas baseball game in Fayetteville [probably not going to happen, but I'm hopeful]
  • Distillery tour
  • Thunder Thieves gig in Morrilton
  • Museum of Discovery
  • Central High School Museum
  • Picnic by the river
  • Butler Center
  • Braves game in St Louis
  • Graceland
  • Civil Rights Museum in Memphis
  • Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge [I'm going to San Francisco in the middle of May and would love some more suggestions for the city]
So that is the bucket list as it currently stands. As I said, I would love some more ideas. I plan to pack as much as possible into this month to make sure I do as much as I can.

Happy April, happy 1-year since India won the World Cup [in cricket], and happy 2 months until my departure to Bangalore!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment