Now that we are down to my last full month in Little Rock and my last two months in the States [leaving exactly 2 months from today! woo!], I am working on a bucket list of things to do in Little Rock / Arkansas / Memphis / the US. Below is what I have come up with thus far, but it will continue growing even as I check things off; the first group is things for Little Rock, and the bottom group is general other things to do before I leave. If anyone has further suggestions, I would love to hear them.
- Climb Pinnacle Mountain
- Picture of the Day / more pictures in general
- Cardinals Exhibit at the Library
- Arkansas baseball game in Fayetteville [probably not going to happen, but I'm hopeful]
- Distillery tour
- Thunder Thieves gig in Morrilton
- Museum of Discovery
- Central High School Museum
- Picnic by the river
- Butler Center
- Braves game in St Louis
- Civil Rights Museum in Memphis
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge [I'm going to San Francisco in the middle of May and would love some more suggestions for the city]
So that is the bucket list as it currently stands. As I said, I would love some more ideas. I plan to pack as much as possible into this month to make sure I do as much as I can.
Happy April, happy 1-year since India won the World Cup [in cricket], and happy 2 months until my departure to Bangalore!