the wonderful world of veena.

06 April 2012

what a week.

Sorry for the radio silence this week - it's been a long one. The earliest I got home on any day was 9pm, and on both Tuesday and Thursday I was in one building for over 12 hours. I'm exhausted.

We had a lot of reading for both IPSP and Social Change, we had our Practicum deliverable to complete, we had the auction at school on Wednesday, and we had our final deliverable presentation for Practicum to prepare for. Which we completed this morning and are d-o-n-e [well, almost] with our project. Huzzah!

There are a lot of things I need to accomplish this weekend, such as washing my sheets and towels; general cleaning of my room [best friend comes next week, and it's been so long since I had a guest that I don't quite remember all the things I need to do]; trip to the grocery for bananas and milk; building some greenhouses with Little Rock Urban Farms; seeing The Wiz; and working on a load of stuff due for IPSP in the coming weeks. Perhaps a head start on my Program Evaluation project? ha! And I definitely need to catch up on some much-needed rest. I was so determined to finish The Hunger Games [Suzanne Collins] that it's also partly my fault that I stayed up so late on Monday and Tuesday. So while there is a lot to be done, there will also be quite a bit of lazing about and reenergizing happening.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I will try to be a bit more on track next week with more updates.
xx

ps - I added a new one to my bucket list: Arkansas Travelers game.

No comments:

Post a Comment