the wonderful world of veena.

04 January 2012

january: looking forward.

As I mentioned in my first post of the year, instead of resolutions that I have to keep up with for the entire year, at the beginning of each month I am going to make a list of a few resolutions/projects/things I hope to accomplish. I am pretty good at sticking to things for a month, and it also means that I will end up [hopefully] being much more productive month-by-month.

So here are the things that I want to accomplish in January:

visit the LEGO exhibit at the Presidential Center. the exhibit has been up since September, and I've just not had a chance to get over there and see it. since I'll be back in Little Rock a week before school starts, I'm hoping to spend some time strolling through all the exhibits down at the Presidential Center, but I particularly want to see that life-size Razorback up close and in person.

figure out my plans for spring break. originally I thought about just chilling out in Little Rock and/or Memphis, until I realized that that was a crazy idea. now I'm drowning in ideas and need to just pick one and stick with it. so far I'm toying with Boston/Philly; London/Paris/south Italy [those depend on the availability of any or both of the Mann siblings]; San Francisco; New York; somewhere completely crazy like Spain or Greece; or a completely random road trip to wherever I end up. any thoughts or suggestions?

I realize this is less like a list of resolutions and more just my to-do list for the month, but I'm hoping that documenting it on here might hold me to it. Daily/weekly/monthly resolutions will come later once I've thought this through a bit more.

Any ideas for things I should attempt?
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment