30 awesome things that happened during the 30th year of Veena:
- bungee jumping in Nepal.
- living in Bombay.
- working with Room to Read.
- NH7 Weekender.
- Mahindra Blues Festival.
- the Grizzlies made it to the Western Conference Finals!
- attending Chipper Jones' jersey retirement ceremony [which will be happening TOMORROW!].
- touring northeast India with my CanOfBliss boys.
- Bugsy and Vikki's beautiful sunset wedding on the beach in Goa.
- completing my MPS degree.*
- visits from Sastri, Nithya, Sneha, my mother, Alex-boy, Haygood, and Tyler in Bombay.
- Sulafest 2013.
- participating in Reality's tour of Dharavi.
- exploring Nepal.
- ringing in the New Year in Bangalore. it's nice to revive traditions.
- final farewell pub crawl, 2013 edition.
- my night as an extra at an ad shoot.
- graduation week festivities.
- Burt and Katie's wedding.
- Riverfest 2013.
- road trip to Topeka for Jillian and Jimmy's wedding.
- hanging out with Devin [and Lisa and Jonathan] in St Louis.
- living with Maggie and Mitchell for a week and with Rob for 2 weeks in Delhi.
- India won the ICC Champions Trophy.
- attending the RCB-Mumbai IPL match in Bangalore.
- madcap Morjim weekend with the entire crazy Devaraj crew.
- my father turned 70.
- visiting family in Surat and Coimbatore.
- babies being born and babies on the way.
- a month in India, 2 months in Nepal, 6.5 months back in India, and 2.5 months in the States.
I'd say all of that adds up to a pretty awesome year. I can't wait to see what the next one holds [hopefully a job!].
*technically I still have to defend my Capstone in order to receive my degree, but for all intents and purposes, I'm finished.