the wonderful world of veena.

02 June 2013

the joy project: week nineteen.

Sunday: slept in. watched mindless shows on Bravo. started the new season of Arrested Development with Nathan Jesson and little brother. dinner on the US Pizza patio with Katie Milligan. nice long nap during the rain. rousing-but-too-short game of ESPN Scene It [Nathan Jesson won. shocking, I know]. watched Friday Night Lights the movie.

Monday: back to Memphis. biological family lunch at Flavors. watched my Grizzlies grit and grind for all of Game 4, coming up just short at the end [we'll get 'em next year].

Tuesday: went for a run around the parentals' neighbourhood. moved into the Walker-Koelsch household, my home for the next few weeks. awesome nap on their awesome couch. continued season 4 of Arrested Development. cooked myself dinner for the first time in far too long.

Wednesday: made a lot of progress on my Capstone paper [almost finished!]. slowly catching up on my podcasts and magazines and miscellaneous items.

Thursday: finished the first drafts of my Capstone paper and Press Release. long Skype chat with my Tejas darling. Finished Arrested Development and started Friday Night Lights the tv show. I'm already hooked. fell asleep listening to the rain.

Friday: cold pizza for breakfast. did my laundry for the first time in 2 weeks. family movie night at the cinema to see Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

Saturday: went for a walk / run around the 'hood. quick chat with the third-born. errands with the mother. quiet evening on the couch with the brother, some basketball, and some Friday Night Lights.

happy sunday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment