the wonderful world of veena.

29 September 2013

the joy project: week thirty-six.

Sunday: lovely brunch in Nashville with Dr and Mrs Hughes, Lindsay, and Catherine and Drew before I hit the road back to Memphis. Masi and Shailesh Bhai have come to visit.

Monday: one of our jasmine plants [Jep Jasmine, to be precise] had another flower overnight. took Masi and Shailesh Bhai to Curry Bowl for lunch. found a $3 copy of The Age of Innocence [Edith Wharton] at Goodwill. had some promising communication about a potential j-o-b. began writing my first ever cover letter.

Tuesday: lunch at Flavors. prepped for Thursday's grad fairs at CBU and Rhodes.

Wednesday: changed up my routine and did my run at Shelby Farms. submitted my application and cover letter for a position I'm really interested in. cross your fingers I get an interview!

Thursday: repped the Clinton School at the CBU and Rhodes grad school expos [and discovered how well Admissions folks eat while they're traveling]. dinner at the Palace with Katie Walsh. getting some ideas underway for Booktober.

Friday: good chat with a potential future boss [that sounds weird to say]. found out I have a Skype interview next week!

Saturday: survived a 12 mile run. fell in love with the Greenline.

bit of a crazy week with family in town and various things going on, but it was nice to be busy. hope it's sign of good things to come.
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment