the wonderful world of veena.

15 September 2013

the joy project: week thirty-four.

Sunday: slept in. saw the Mama Eastham off on her journey. back to Memphis.

Monday & Tuesday: hung out with the mother. watched a lot of Law & Order: SVU.

Wednesday: slept and slept and slept after my early morning run.

Thursday: lunch with the mother at Gus's Fried Chicken. made my tummy so very happy. picked up some Rhodes swag for a wee little one who will be making her appearance next month.

Friday: didn't do a whole lot, but got to spend the whole day with my mother, which was pretty nice.

Saturday: house to myself. 9mi run. Razorback victory. long afternoon nap on the couch. Rhodes night at the Levitt Shell. ran into my favourite Dr Wigginton. good Saturday.

it was kind of a slow week around the Rangaswami household, but it was nice to get to spend so much time with my mother while she was home.
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment