the wonderful world of veena.

22 September 2013

the joy project: week thirty-five.

Sunday: lunch at Curry Bowl for my father's birthday. Packers victory.

Monday: solo lunch at McAlister's. finally finished my Aruba travel guide.

Tuesday: [I honestly can't remember what I did on Tuesday. I think that probably means I spent the day on the couch watching Greek]

Wednesday: finally finished cleaning and organising my room and bathroom. I can't remember the last time I saw my bedroom floor.

Thursday: tried McDonald's new spicy wings. I have to say, they were pretty good.

Friday: so much rain. drove to Nashville. lovely dinner at Lindso and Steve's house with the Wright and Hughes families.

Saturday: baby shower for Lindso, Steve, and the Muffin at Catherine and Drew's house. lovely food + fun friends = a fun Saturday afternoon. spent the evening playing cornhole in the yard and then wound down with some pizza and episodes of Drunk History and New Girl.

the beginning of the week was a bit slow, but it culminated in a fun weekend in Nashville. it's always nice to get to see my Rhodes peeps.
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment