the wonderful world of veena.

29 July 2013

the joy project: week twenty-seven.

Capstone defense week!

Sunday: back to Memphis, where mum had made awesomely yummy chana bhathura. evening workout before dinner.

Monday: beautiful weather for an early morning run followed by late morning rain rain rain [those are things that make Veena very happy].

Tuesday: woke up to more morning rain. I could definitely get used to this.

Wednesday: spent most of the day on the couch listening to the rain [3rd day in a row!] and watching season 1 of Greek with the brother.

Thursday: made the drive to LR to get ready for my Capstone defense. helped Maggie make dinner and invented an Indianized pasta sauce in the process. cupcakes!

Friday: CAPSTONE DEFENSE. lunch at 42 with Alex Thomas. made one dish all on my own for dinner, with zero input or supervision from the mother. even my brother said it was good.

Saturday: lunch at Flavors followed by a lovely Saturday afternoon nap. introduced my aunt to Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

and now that the Capstone defense is out of the way, apparently it is time to begin my "job search". yeah, right.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment