the wonderful world of veena.

23 September 2014

veen on the road: a fun discovery in richmond.

As Ansley and I were heading down to the Amtrak station in Richmond, we drove by a wall of really awesome murals. I wanted to see them more up-close and have time to look at each one, so I returned by foot on Monday afternoon, armed with my camera and ready to look at each and every one.

I discovered that the murals are part of a University of Richmond Downtown project called "Connect, Collaborate, Create". The murals are mostly abstract, seemingly covering all colours and interests, and I loved them. My pictures don't really do them justice, but if you ever find yourself wandering down Cary St, be sure to check them out for yourself.














I always love stumbling upon things like this whenever I'm out and about, and this was no exception.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment