the wonderful world of veena.

04 February 2013

the joy project: week two.

Last week I documented my first week of the joy project, a brainchild of my friend Jackie to remember to stop and be thankful for the small joys in life. And here I bring you week two.

Sunday: pizza and a viewing of The Breakfast Club. yummy dinner at Zaffran topped off with gulab jamun and rasagolla. [it seems as though a lot of my joys are going to revolve around food. I'm ok with that]

Monday: productive day at work. awesome dinner with Alex-boy at Culture Curry that included surmai, chicken Chettinad, neer dosa, appam, pickle, and red rice. my stomach is having a very happy week.

Tuesday: really productive work-day at Woodside with Alex. introduced Deboo to the wonders of Dr Pepper.

Wednesday: started reading Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative by Ken Robinson. it's for my independent study for school, but I can already tell it's going to be a great read.

Thursday: productive work day / relaxing day with my mum. I realize those sound contradictory, but both happened, and both were good.

Friday: nice farewell lunch with my mum.

Saturday: Sulafest! music festival at a vineyard. it's pretty self-explanatory.

Hope you all had joyful weeks!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment