the wonderful world of veena.

04 December 2012

the best big brother in the world.

It's that time of year again, the day where I get to brag about how I have the best big brother in the history of big brothers.

That's right, folks: today is brother bear's birthday, so please join me in wishing him the happiest of days.

For those of you who don't know, my brother is my hero, my idol, my partner-in-crime, the one who taught me to play sports, the one who taught me to climb stairs, the one who looks after my fantasy basketball team when I don't have regular access to the interwebs, the one who knows all of my dirty secrets and for some reason loves me anyway. He has always been and continues to be my rock, my biggest supporter and my greatest critic, my strength, and the person I turn to whenever I need a comforting word or a kick in the ass. He doesn't give himself enough credit, but he is smarter and works harder than most people I know. From the cute little boy in the pictures below, he has grown into a handsome, smart, generous, loving, funny, kind man, and I am so incredibly lucky to be able to call him my big brother.





















He can drive me crazy sometimes, but in all the years I've known him, he's never let me down.
So Happy Birthday, brother bear! I hope this next year is the best one yet.
[for anyone in the Bombay area, we'll be celebrating with scotch in his honour tonight. come join]
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment