the wonderful world of veena.

05 September 2012

thankful for teachers the world over.

Today is Teacher's Day, and I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the loyal, dedicated, overworked and underpaid, wonderful, influential, amazing teachers around the world. I have been lucky enough to learn from some great minds, and each teacher I've had throughout the years has had some influence over getting me to where I am today. Additionally, I have many fantastic friends who have dedicated their lives to teaching and influencing the next generation of leaders, and I am so thankful that I have gotten to benefit from their wisdom as well.

So take a moment out of your day to remember and thank the selfless people who give their time, day in and day out, to shaping minds the world over. You wouldn't be who you are or where you are today without them.
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment