the wonderful world of veena.

09 May 2011

what time is it, you ask?

it's picture time, of course!  now, i admittedly have not been great about taking pictures the last few weeks, but i have still somehow accumulated quite a few.  hope you enjoy!

[this, my friends, is what the Taco Bells in India look like on the inside.  here, the Bell is considered "gourmet" fast food]

[a tree outside the Boys' Home that I only saw for the first time two weeks ago.  I've been going to the Boys' Home nearly every day for the past three and a half years.  so much for my observational skills]

[this is my friend Rakshitha. she was supposed to be listening to Prabhu's directions on playing with clay, but she was much more interested in posing for me instead]

[the finishing touches on Salomiya's "cake"]

[they all discovered early on that snails were easy to make. this one was the best of the lot]

[this is what Imran's hands looked like after just 10 minutes. the boy was in heaven]

[this used to be my footpath when I walked from the flyover to Mysore Circle. not anymore.]

[Namma Metro progress? who knows]

[Prabhu decided to decorate the clay models a bit]

[check out my awesome bracelet. I made it myself]

[the goddesses of Doddabelle Colony]

[a shop that charges for plastic bags! I love it]

[if you look closely you will notice that madam is already clutching the pair to the earring I am dangling, but you know how these babies are with their shiny objects]

[I cleaned the cupboard at the Boys' Home!]

[our man tried to convince me that he was wearing these to his friend's wedding on Saturday. thankfully he was joking]

[with the Prakash-a at his friend's wedding]

[note: this picture was actually taken last April in Goa, but I saw a guy today wearing the exact same shirt and didn't have my camera, so I decided to use this one instead. in case you can't read it clearly, it says, "sorry girls, I only date models"]

sorry there ended up being so many again.  one of these days i'll get the knack of this and there won't be so many all in one go.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment