the wonderful world of veena.

08 December 2013

the joy project: week forty-six.

Sunday: lunch with Lisa, Jonathan, and Devin at Huey's. bought the mother a new washing machine. tried on my new salwar and anarkali designed by Priyanka!


Monday: lunch at Humdinger's followed by a noon viewing of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. slowly catching up on television shows and emails and generally getting my life together again.

Tuesday: caught up on all my television shows. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it can be so nice to spend the day watching your favourite shows.

Wednesday: our new washing machine arrived! and I finished putting up our holiday decorations, except for the star on top of the tree [pictures will come once that is complete].

Thursday: took advantage of good sales at Old Navy and Dick's Sporting Goods and got my Christmas presents early [thank you, parents :)]. bought a new small backpack [rest in peace, LLBean bag that's been with me for 14 years. you will get your own post soon]. saw The Book Thief. my Jackalope swag and Will's to-be-edited book arrived in the mail!


Friday: parents finished work early because of the weather. spent most of the day playing cards.

Saturday: awesome college football games to wrap up the season.

It was a slow week, but I'm over my cold and my sleepiness, the weather is getting colder, and the Brother arrives home for the holidays in 4 days, so things will only get better from here on!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment