the wonderful world of veena.

26 July 2011

fare thee well, bangalore.

Sorry for being AWOL for a while - I spent the weekend causing havoc in Charleston SC with the best friend [update on that coming at some point this week] and was too distracted by seeing her for the first time in 3 months that I didn't have time to get around to writing any posts.

And then I realized last night that I never got around to posting pictures of my last few weeks in Bangalore, including my birthday and sendoff.  So, without further ado, my final ode to Bangalore:

[with Shon and Do on my last visit to Pecos]

[cutting birthday cake #2]

[last lunch at Nandini.  yum]

[Manju went all out with the colour lights for the party]

[jagerbombs!]

[birthday cake #3]

[the Peace Child gang together one last time]

[this might be the most decent picture we have together]

[they like to make fun of me]

[she made me a mug with our faces on it!]

[you can't tell in the picture, but he loves me]

So there you have it, my last few days in Bangalore.
But I just realized I never got around to putting up my pictures from Hampi and Coorg, either.  Those will come tomorrow.  Veena-promise.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment