the wonderful world of veena.

25 October 2012

30 thursdays: 30 websites that use up all my time.


My ability to procrastinate is well-known the world over. If I have Internet access, I can waste hours upon hours online to avoid being productive, as has become apparent this week when I'm supposed to be working on 4 various reports for various people and organizations. The following are the 30 websites that use up the most of my time [other than gmail, of course].

30 websites that use up all my time:
  1. facebook
  2. blogger
  3. espn
  4. cricinfo
  5. nytimes
  6. cnn
  7. bbc
  8. old navy
  9. grantland
  10. imdb
  11. barnes & noble
  12. good
  13. npr
  14. wikipedia
  15. craigslist
  16. google
  17. kayak
  18. trip advisor
  19. devnet
  20. charity job
  21. yahoo! fantasy basketball
  22. atlanta braves
  23. green bay packers
  24. target
  25. best buy
  26. howstuffworks
  27. mental_floss
  28. room to read
  29. hulu
  30. various blogs of friends and strangers alike [a copout, I know, but these rotate and so listing them all could take up the whole list]
As you can see, I'm a bit all over the place, and the regularity with which I visit those websites ebbs and flows based on where I am and what my schedule is. For example, I check the news sites much more often when I'm abroad than when I'm in the States, the Hulu watching is mostly when I'm State-side, and the fantasy basketball is seasonal [it's starting back up, hence my visits have become more regular again]. But regardless of where I am or what I'm doing, I can always find time to waste online. It's a talent, to be sure, and I have been blessed with it.

And now it is time for me to return to my procrastinating report-writing. Until next time.
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment