the wonderful world of veena.

07 April 2011

a new project.

Now that I'm down to 3 months left in Bangalore, I've been trying to think of ways to really make these last few months memorable.  I've planned a few trips here and there [it's been 5 and a half years, and I've still not seen Pondicherry], and of course there are always lots of birthdays happening, but I wanted to do something different to remember my days by.

Today, a thought struck me.  I'm going to take one picture every day of something new, something different, something I've probably looked at 800 times but never really seen.  Not just pictures of me and my friends on our various outings, although there will be some of those, but more so pictures of everyday Bangalore life that I tend to take for granted.

I'll upload some of the better pictures as and when I can, but it definitely won't be on a daily basis.  We all know I'm not that responsible and dedicated.  But I will try to post them as often as possible.  Eventually I might make a scrapbook, depending on how the pictures turn out.  Sort of a "90 Days in the Life", or something to that effect.  We'll see.  For now I'm excited about having a new project.

Wish me luck!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment