the wonderful world of veena.

01 July 2011

random rambles.

1. tubs of mango, tender coconut and choco almond ice creams from Natural and a chocolate cake from Sweet Chariot combined with some Jack & Coke is the best way to ring in a birthday.
2. my packing process is almost complete.
3. my mother arrives in Bangalore on Sunday morning!
4. I'm almost finished with the 3 mistakes of my life by Chetan Bhagat.  it's alright - a fast read, which is what I needed, but littered with grammatical errors.  you know how I am about those.
5. what book should I take with me on the flight?  my options are the world is flat, one hundred years of solitude, or the argumentative indian.  no light reading for me, apparently.
6. I've recently become obsessed with Lady Gaga's born this way and Adele's version of make you feel my love.
7. I haven't been able to watch as much of Wimbledon as I would have liked, but I'm still putting my money on my boy Rafa.
8. at - roughly - this time next week, I'll be watching Braves games.
9. cannot wait for some taco bell, kwik check, fino's, huey's, lenny's, central bbq, el porton, and gus's action in the next few weeks.
10. I get to see best friend Mindy in 3 weeks!  3 and a half years in between visits is far too long.

Happy weekend, friends!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment