the wonderful world of veena.

02 July 2011

i love youtube.

because these are the things you can find on there:

 

these are the movies & quotes morgan and I decided were missing from the clip:
the sandlot  - he's an L-7 weenie!  you're killin' me smalls!  forever, forever, forever...
dead poet's society - carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.
pulp fiction - the entire movie, really.
old school - we're going streaking!  you're my boy, blue!
a league of their own - there's no crying in baseball!
the little rascals - dear darla, i hate your stinkin' guts, you make me vomit, you're the scum between my toes, love, alf-alfa.  i got a dolla, i got a dolla, i gotta dolla, hey hey hey hey.
casablanca - play it again sam.  louie, i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
the godfather - leave the gun, take the cannoli.
pirates of the caribbean - hello poppet.  but why's the rum gone?!

what do you have to add?
xx

2 comments: