the wonderful world of veena.

12 January 2015

in photos: my first week back in bangalore.

I'm not doing the "of 52" series again this year, because I just can't guarantee right now that I can keep up with it, especially since I'll be heading out to Hyderabad next week for an unknown amount of time. Between starting a new job, trying to find a place to live, and generally trying to find my balance, I had to let that one slide. That being said, however, I will continue to post regular updates and pictures, beginning with my first week back in Bangalore.

[first view of my garden city as i left the airport]

[the murals on the exterior of lalbagh are fading slightly, but i still love them]
[my friend johanna had a stall set up at the ckp chitra santhe]
[loved watching this guy make chai. and he loved posing for my camera]
[dinner at kund to wrap up my first sunday funday back in my city]
[good to be back in pretty chamarajpet] 
[kicking off our tinfinity celebration in guzzlers] 
[i love friends who respond to a direct order to come to guzzlers with "ok!" and show up with smiles]
[reunion with my peanut. she wore her graceland shirt in honour of elvis' 80th birthday. smart girl] 
[decorations at mangalore pearl. had me cracking up all through dinner]
It sure is nice to be home.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment