the wonderful world of veena.

09 December 2011

a finals update.

A few weeks ago, I posted about all the projects, papers, and presentations that stood between me and Christmas break. Well, I am happy to say that we are over the hump, and there is finally some light at the end of the finals tunnel. Here is my list from 2 weeks ago, with a few updates:

  • Nov 28 - Leadership Final Development Plan due ... done!
  • Nov 30 - Law & Ethics paper due ... done!
  • Dec 7 - Decision Analysis Final Project due ... done!
  • Dec 9 - Communication Final Memo due ... done!
  • Dec 9 - Law & Ethics Final Exam due ... done!
  • Dec 13 - Practicum Integrative Learning Paper due ... beginning tonight...?
  • Dec 14 - Decision Analysis Final Exam ... begin studying tonight...? ha!
Yes, that's right. There are now only 2 things standing between me and a full month of watching old shows on Netflix and reading for fun!

I am hoping to begin work on my Integrative Learning paper tonight as well as begin to trawl through the study guide that Dr Bavon gave us for our final exam. But you know what? If I don't, that's ok, too. Because sometimes it's ok to take a night off and recharge your batteries.

Almost there!
woo pig.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment