the wonderful world of veena.

14 July 2013

the joy project: week twenty-five.

Sunday: looooong drive back to Memphis, but I got a Jack in the Box Ultimate Cheeseburger and seasoned curly fries out of it, so I'm not complaining overly much.

Monday: made tilapia for dinner for the brother, the father, and myself. my father - who is difficult to please when it comes to these things - said, and I quote, "Veen, whenever you make fish again, make some for me." so I guess it was a hit.

Tuesday: Barnes & Noble and Babies 'R Us runs so I can start spoiling Amai and Kishore's latest creation [and continue spoiling the first one]. a whole day in which I did not have to re-watch Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani [it's a good movie, but twice on Monday was enough for my week].

Wednesday: spent a lazy day at home watching re-runs of Law & Order: SVU and Castle. brother got me a Clay Matthews bobblehead doll!

Thursday: lunch at Humdinger's and a visit to the cinema to see World War Z [better than either of us expected]. got a Thank You card from Cait and Wes in the mail! [I very much enjoy receiving things in the mail]

Friday: new pictures of the Pumpkin and the Peanut [Evika and Nilah, for those not in the know] from the Boss! sorted out the gifts for the girls that need to be sent next week. family dinner at Cheddar's.

Saturday: lunch with the parents at Flavours. took my father on a jaunt to the Nike outlet store. Baskin Robbins!

Capstone defense is in less than 2 weeks! guess I should actually start working on that presentation...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment