the wonderful world of veena.

27 June 2013

30 thursdays: 30 places I still want to see.


I've been blessed to travel to a number of amazing places during my almost 30 years, but there is no end to the list of places I still want to see. Some are here in the States, and some are scattered all across the globe. To be completely honest, I'm working on figuring out how I can get paid to travel for the rest of my life, but until then, I'll keep this little wish list tucked into my back pocket.

30 places I still want to see:
  1. Manali
  2. Leh, Ladakh
  3. Rome and Florence, Italy
  4. Ireland
  5. Spain
  6. Machu Picchu
  7. Australia and New Zealand
  8. Darjeeling
  9. Vancouver
  10. the Grand Canyon
  11. the Pacific Northwest
  12. Greece
  13. Norway
  14. Alaska
  15. the Grand Canyon
  16. South Africa
  17. Austria
  18. Sicily
  19. Morocco
  20. Asheville, NC
  21. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
  22. Berlin
  23. SE Asia
  24. Napa Valley
  25. coastal New England
  26. the India-Pakistan border
  27. Montreal
  28. Egypt
  29. the Annapurna circuit
  30. Iceland
So anyone who wants to sponsor any or all of these trips for me, be my guest.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment