the wonderful world of veena.

17 August 2012

color and fire's fun new offering.

I have some extremely talented friends, and one of them, Will, is a fantastic artist and aspiring writer.
He showcases many of his paintings on his Color and Fire website, offering you the opportunity to look through his work and order prints of your own in many different sizes. [side note: he sent me two prints for me to bring to India / Nepal with me, and they turned out beautifully]

He has recently undertaken a new project to help spread the word about his work: printing his paintings on covers for smartphones and tablets. For the very reasonable price of only $20, you can order the cover of your choice and have it delivered to your home [at present, I think this might only be available for customers in the US...]. If you are interested, click here, choose which print you want from the "Prints" tab, and place your order. Remember to click on the "Phone/Tablet Case" option when choosing your size. Once you place your order, Will will [ha! Will will. makes me laugh every time] take care of the printing and shipping, and your brand new cover will be on its way to you.

Please check out his website, order a cover - or 2 or 3 or 12 - today, and be sure to spread the word to your friends who may be interested in supporting and encouraging independent artists.
xx

[I ordered #1515 for myself and am eagerly waiting for my parents to send it to me so I can sport it around India and brag about what talented and awesome friends I have]

No comments:

Post a Comment