the wonderful world of veena.

18 March 2011

random rambles.

1.  Nilah turned 6 months old yesterday!  She's getting so big, and she's so much fun to play with these days.
2.  I have a long weekend coming up on the 1st of April and want to get out of town -- suggestions?
3.  April 1st is also when the Clinton School sends out their letters.  These next two weeks are going to crawl.
4.  I'm aching to watch March Madness.  The World Cup is a good distraction, but it's not quite the same.
5.  I finally finished The Little Friend [Donna Tartt].  Quite different from what I was expecting.  Trying to figure out what to read next.
6.  This hot hot heat is going to drive me mad very soon.
7.  After having eaten at the Taco Bell in Koramangala a few times, I'm growing to like it.  The Volcano-Range [complete with red chillies!] Crunchwrap was particularly good.  But I still miss my Cheesy Gordita Crunch.
8.  Baylor Magazine is going to feature me as an alumni profile in an upcoming issue!
9.  This weekend is going to be devoted to scrubbing my house.  The dust here is ridiculous.
10.  I'm in the mood to do something crafty.  Maybe I'll convince Prakash to paint pottery tomorrow night...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment